BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I really hate it when I have done writing down everything for my new entry but then suddenly it just dissapears..ARGHHHHH....... Anyway, the life dull begins, or I thought so but no I was wrong. Actually I am enjoying this semester more than ever. The thing that is so ironic is that this is the first time that I decided to take any classes during the short semester. All these years, I have fulfilled the duty of a good sister.Both my sisters have been planning to give birth during my 3 months break and I might say that it is a success till now. You see they plan it every year when they want to get pregnant and also give birth which happens to be in the short sem. They take turns you know, amazing isn't it? This is the third year, and it's now kaklong's turn again. The reason is that so I can take care of them or the baby. However, while waiting for her due date, I decided to take classes anyway. After all, this is my final year.Unbelievable.. Last week was one of the best weeks that I ever had in life. I was in Midvalley every single day since Tuesday catching up movies. They had some Holland movie festivals, thus Nadia n I couldn't miss it. We only however managed to catch only two movies and they were great and superb. Regretted that I cudn't watch all as I was running a tight budget but all in all, it was really fun. Phew, all the money. Impressive that I could watch four movies straight in a week. Then the four of us, Fad, Nadia, Atie n I enjoyed the International Music Festival in Istana Budaya last Wednesday. It was really entertaining. Luckily the admission was free. This week's project is to catch the movie ' Tentang Dia' which is long over dued. The reason was because my bestfriend and I planned to watch it last Wednesday but as there were changes of plan we watched ' In Good Company' instead. But it is okay. Thus I'm trying to catch it this week. Then I must go and watch my dear friend Baki act in the play tittled TARTUFFE in Actors Studio in Bangsar. I've been dying to watch him act, though the ticket is rather expensive but on the account of friends, what is a little money?? Next week is my first test and I'm not sure of what I have studied so far.. blame it on the movies.. Another thing that adds to my happiness is that my aunts are all busy inviting our families and cousins to their house every week. Really happy to see them. Been missing them for quite some time. Guess now that we are meeting up quite frequent, the more gossips I can scoop, yippie!! Just like the old days.. p/s: I have put some new pictures on my picture gallery. I'll put more asap. For the time being,check it out!!

0 comments: